About 1st Iran WPC Young Professional Awards
1st IRAN WPC YOUNG PROFESSIONAL AWARDS will be held simultaneously with 4th Gathering of Iran Oil Industry Young Professionals Committee to World Petroleum Council in January 2019.
The Awards is dedicated to recognize oil industry challenges at three level of up, middle and downstream.
Main objective of solving these challenges in all sectors.
Participating in this Awards will create specialized, scientific and industrial networks with experts and industry professionals as well as establishing local and international interconnections in the oil and gas industry.
• To find the best talented specialized scientific persons and create a network.
• To find the challenges of petroleum industry and try to suggest applicable solutions.
• To create local and international interconnections.
• To introduce elites and talented persons to oil companies.
• To find new ideas about changing petroleum industry toward a better one.
• Students, Young Professionals, World Petroleum Council YPCs.
• Participants in local and International should be below age 38.
What awaits the participants at Awards?
• Intellectual member competition Finals & Awards Ceremony
• Competition projects of YP
What awaits for shortlisted and winners members?
• Interviews with selected members of this award and publication on website and journals active in field of oil and gas.
• Free advice to professionalize the proposals to present them at international and local award events.
• Consultation to execute pilot proposals in local and international industrial companies (if the proposal is economically feasible)